The LAGB Student Committee
The student committee of the LAGB was first formalised at the AGM during the LAGB meeting in Essex, September 2008. Its current members are:
Past members include:
- Laura Bailey (University of Kent)
- Hannah Gibson (School of Oriental and African Studies)
- Rachel Hatchard (University of Sheffield)
- Ruba Khamam (University of Leeds) (chair from 2011-2014)
- Richard Littauer
- Penelope Thompson (Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University) (chair from 2008-2011)
The LAGB Student Forum is now up and running. To join, please subscribe to the forum on this page. This forum is open to LAGB student members only. The LAGB SC terms of reference can be accessed here.
We aim to represent the student members of the LAGB, so please send us a message if you have any comments or issues you would like to raise! Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the main aims of the student committee is to assess applications for funding for postgraduate conferences.
For the full details of what the student committee will be responsible for, see our terms of reference.
Minutes of the meeting held 30/08/2013
- Slides from student committee event at LAGB 2013:
Minutes of the meeting held 19/09/2012
Minutes of the meeting held 07/09/2011
Minutes of the meeting held 01/09/2010
Minutes of the meeting held 07/09/2009
Minutes of the meeting held 09/09/2008
Minutes of the meeting held 13/09/2008